Friday, June 8, 2012

Nifty At Presentations


Over the past few days, I've noticed a new style of presentations sweeping the stardoll nation. Now HTML coding has been upgraded to an all new, but I can't just "explain" this magnificent discovery, I must show it you all. Take a look at this wonderful new presentation maker, also known as missgjudgie.

nameee;♥ Contact;
text.
About me:


text.
 Best Friends:

names.

H e a d o n g :

text





© missgjudgie , please do not copy. ♥ 
© missgjudgie , please do not copy. ♥




NameHere;fairy fashion show ..
About me; just write here. PRESS SHIFT + ENTER FOR MORE LINES.♥ remember, leave credit.(:
© missgjudgie , please do not copy. ♥

 
hello(:Staus:
Text text



About me:

Text text




Best Friends:
Text text 
T i t l e :
Text





 
100% mabe by missgjudgie
dont copy.   
    

Name;Britt1459 About me;  
text 
[c] missgjudgie , please do not copy. 

Those are just a few of her amazing presentations. You can see her whole collection HERE and HERE, as well as plenty of other user's suites.

2 comments:

  1. they truly are amazing! I can kinda do stuff like that, mostly because I kind of comprehend how to do HTML coding, but it doesn't look half as good as that X]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this presentations so much! :O

    ReplyDelete